Whether you want to bring your old black-and-white photos to life or just have fun coloring in images, CODIJY makes it easy for even complete beginners to dabble in the world of colorizing. Unlike other editing tools that bog you down with complex controls, CODIJY lets you add, keep and remove colors using simple strokes. CODIJY leverages advanced algorithms to apply your color choices to objects with respect to their borders and surfaces, and features gradients for natural coloring of faces and landscape features. All in all, CODIJY empowers you to dive into a vibrant digital art form and breathe new life into your favorite images with minimal fuss.
- Intuitively add & change image colors w/ simple strokes
- Access 27 color libraries covering appearance, materials & landscape features
- Capture natural gradients from color images w/ Live Portrait technology
- Apply multiple colors & their transitions with a single stroke
- Utilize sophisticated algorithms to apply colors with precision
- Enjoy a distraction-free creative process w/ real-time result preview
- Easily track used colors in Color History
- Leverage 4 magic pens for solid colors, gradients, color protection & removal
- Dana Keller, Professional Colorizer, Historyincolor.com: "CODIJY is the first colorization-specialized software that I've had the opportunity to try, and it does a great job of implementing the colorization process into a user-friendly platform."
- Steve Sande, Apple World Today: "CODIJY is an amazing app that creates color masterpieces from those grayscale photos with surprising ease"
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8.1, or 10
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- Intel or AMD microprocessor
- 4 GB RAM
- 2 GB HDD
- Length of access: lifetime
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Version 3.6.1
- Updates included
- Max number of devices: 2
- Online lessons, training examples, and user manual
- Commercial use
- Pro Studio Commercial Use Features: Processing, instant preview, drawing tools, advanced color picking, advanced gradient settings, gradient capture tool, 27 libraries included, save colors to libraries, create new libraries, image import/export, libraries import/export, masks import/export, and export history to library
- Note: CODIJY Pro Studio Services is licensed under Commercial license (unlimited commercial use includes among others the right to Use CODIJY Pro for providing paid photo restoration services, creation of the content/designs for inclusion into unlimited number of end products for sale, unlimited use of the content in the media and publications). Standard license does not allow above uses.
About the Developer
Since 2014, CODIJY has enabled a global community of amateurs and pros to bring our past into the future. Designed by a team of colorization enthusiasts, CODIJY software has transformed a complex digital art into a popular hobby that's helped more than 100,000 colorizers unleash and foster their talents. CODIJY users have breathed new life into 1.5 million historic images, family photos, portraits, movie shots, posters and more, thus preserving and popularizing our cultural and historic heritage.