If you've ever looked through National Geographic and said, "Wow, I wish I had taken that photo," then this course is for you. You'll learn the basics of professional photography, travel, and camera care tips, and, of course, how to take and edit great photographs! Taught using the instructor's real photos as examples, you'll gain first-hand knowledge on how to memorialize your next trip in the highest quality.
- Access 38 lectures & 5 hours of content
- Learn how to prep & pack your camera equipment before your trip
- Cover photography basics like exposure, shutter speed, depth of field, composition & lighting
- Enhance your portrait skills to take better group shots
- Use Adobe Lightroom's free trial to edit photos & make them pop
Philip Ebiner's passion is inspiring people through online courses. Since 2012, over 100,000 students have taken his online courses.
He graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Film and Television Production from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles. Over the past 5 years, he's shot and edited thousands of videos that have played everywhere from the movie screen and television to film festivals and YouTube. For more details on this course and instructor, click here